Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Paper length: your manuscript should not exceed 5,000 words excluding abstract, key words,figures, tables and bibliography. This applies to both papers presented as oral presentations and posters.
- All images must be at least 300 dpi and either 8-bit greyscale or RGB. Use either .jpg, .tiff or .eps files. Verify that all images are the correct size: images must be less than 16 cm wide and 24.7 cm high. Please mark clearly in the manuscript where they should be placed and add appropriate captions
- Authors and affiliation cannot be shown in the manuscript. Please make sure you add them only in the online system. In there provide the full names and affiliations of all authors, including e-mail addresses. Indicate the name of the corresponding author.
- Abstract and keywords: provide an abstract for your paper of 500 words maximum. Provide 3-5 keywords describing the contents of your paper on a separate line after the abstract.
- Spelling should conform to British practice and follow the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Add a separate list for tables, diagrams, figures, graphs, maps, etc.
- Submit tables, diagrams, figures etc. in separate files.
Submit figures and diagrams in their original format and not as a Word file. Submit tables in any image format only if the quality of the image is sufficiently high; otherwise submit them in an Excel file (preferred) or in a separate Word file with an embedded table. Although not recommended, you can also create tables by using tabs (as little as possible), but not by using spacing.
References: the formatting guidelines for references are strictly enforced and if they are
not followed, the paper WILL be sent back for without further review. This could cause the authors
to miss the deadline and forfeit their opportunity to publish their work in proceedings.
- CAA Copyright License